The HomeAware Transmitter HA360SSSCK Smoke and Carbon Monoxide (CO) Sound (Optional Accessory) by Sonic Alert
Utilize in conjunctions with your existing Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
HomeAware Smoke & Carbon Monoxide (CO) Transmitter will alert you when it detects the sounds produced by the smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) detectors already installed in your home. This transmitter alerts you through the HomeAware Main Unit and remote receivers located in other rooms available separately. The HA360SSSCK Smoke/CO transmitter uses an included 12V DC power adapter.
This transmitter detects loud sounds and alerts you to the source of that sound. When a sound is detected by the Smoke & Carbon Monoxide (CO) Transmitter, it will send a signal to the HomeAware main unit and all HomeAware remote receivers, also the red LED light will flash on the front of the unit.
If this transmitter detects a loud sound from a smoke detector that meets the T3 standard used for Smoke Detectors, "SMOKE" will scroll on the display of the HomeAware Main Unit.
If the transmitter detects a loud sound from a Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector that meets the T4 standard, "CO" will scroll on the display of the HomeAware Main Unit.
For All Other Sounds -- If a loud sound is detected that does NOT match the T3 or T4 standard, then "ALERT" will scroll on the HomeAware Main unit in a repeating pattern.
You can control the sensitivity level for the "ALERT" detection using the switch on the back of the unit. There are three levels to choose from: The HI setting is the most sensitive setting and will alert you to more sounds. Moving this switch to MED makes it less sensitive and will alert you to less sound. The LO setting is the least sensitive. If you're not picking up the sound you need to be alerted to, simply move the sensitivity switch to a higher setting. If you have set this setting to HI and you are still not picking up the sound, try moving the transmitter closer to the source sound.
Battery backup will provide power when a power outage has occurred. Power will be provided for a continuous outage lasting 7 days, or for short outages up to two years.
HA360SSSCK Key Features
- Requires the Sonic Alert HomeAware system to operate
- Detects & differentiates smoke & Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarm sounds
- 3-level sensitivity switch
- When a sound is detected red LED light will flash on the front of the unit.
- Includes AC Adapter - Plug the power adapter into an 120V AC power outlet, then plug the other end into the Low Voltage 12V DC input on the left side of the unit and velcro next to existing Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Battery back-up (1 9V alkaline battery – Not included)
- AC Powered (includes 12V DC power adapter)
- Color: white
- Weight 0.34 oz
- One (1) year manufacturer’s warranty
- While Supplies Last – New Version HA360SSSVK2.1 $76.99 Coming Soon.